Simply put, we solve complex digital challenges for brands, businesses and services by creating rewarding connections and experiences. We specialise in Creative Technology working across multiple industries to provide award winning digital solutions. We work closely with the music industry for clients such as Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Beck, Nightmares on Wax and many more as well as a host of other national and international businesses.
The user is at the core of everything we do, we challenge every brief collectively to ensure our proposed solution is fit for purpose. This allows for the cross-fertilisation of ideas from our core skill set; UX, Design, Dev, QA and PM. We adopt a Waterfall PM Methodology as the backbone for our projects but take on an Agile approach when using a new piece of technology, or prototyping a workflow to best fit user requirements.
We’ve been busy on the awards front picking up a Platinum AVA and Digital Campaign of the Year from both the Prolific North and Big Chip Awards in 2017 plus Prolific North Awards website of the year from 2018.
We are currently looking for a Mid Weight Digital Designer to come on board and join our growing team based in the Northern Quarter in Manchester. We are building on an already enviable client list made up of music artists, agencies and brands direct and we have some amazing projects currently in production and in the pipeline.
The role will be based around creating visual designs for websites, microsites, native and web apps, platforms, branding and other digital marketing assets and materials.
The role involves both conceiving original creative concepts and adapting established creative concepts to various digital formats and applications.
Working closely with project managers, UX experts and web developers to provide creative output that is informed by technical processes and capabilities, you will need to be focused and professional in order to manage your own workload on multiple jobs to time and budget.
The role will require good communication skills to liaise with both managerial, creative and technical staff, whilst a keen eye for conceptual integrity and executional detail are also sought.
The successful candidate will have an excellent portfolio of digital creative work and will be expected be able to convincingly communicate their creative point of view. You will be used to working in a fast paced, highly creative and technical environment and be prepared to work on some very high profile clients and projects.
YOU WILL HAVE
- An abundance of creative ideas
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have a good understanding of Sketch and a working knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects
- Excellent attentions to detail and a keen eye for typography
- Have a firm grasp of UX principals
- Have a clear understanding of how your designs will be built by a developer
- Possess excellent time management and communication skills
- Have experience of working in other Digital Agencies
- A relevant degree or industry recognised qualification
- A good sense of humour
- Like good coffee, good beer and good wine
WE WILL PROVIDE
- A friendly, relaxed working environment
- A highly experienced team to support your growth
- 20 days holiday + Christmas and your birthday
To apply please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com