Based in Manchester in the UK and with a satellite office in Prague, we specialise in Creative Tech and Production for direct and agency clients including the Foo Fighters, Sony Music, and The BBC amongst many others. In the last 2 years, we have delivered 100+ projects ranging from socially charged apps and sites to complex server side builds. We’ve also been busy on the awards front picking up a Platinum AVA and Digital Campaign of the Year from both the Prolific North and Big Chip Awards.
The user is at the core of everything we do, we challenge every brief collectively to ensure our proposed solution is fit for purpose. This allows for the cross-fertilisation of ideas from our core skill set; UX, Design, Dev, QA and PM. We adopt a Waterfall PM Methodology as the backbone for our projects but take on an Agile approach when using a new piece of technology, or prototyping a workflow to best fit user requirements.
We are currently working on projects that use multiple technologies and integrate several APIs as well as content creation, design and animation. We are equally at home delivering on standard technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, PHP, mySQL & Content Management Systems as we are working with more specialist technologies e.g. Python, ReactJS, NodeJS, Canvas, Swift2, Firebase & WebGL.
We are currently looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team to own the effective and timely production of a variety of digital projects. We are specifically looking for someone to work on some of our music and campaign driven projects. The Project Manager will report to the Head of Production.
- The role involves managing multiple concurrent projects and so requires a thorough and detailed approach coupled with the will and proactivity to get things done.
- This should be coupled with a good understanding planning projects, assessing timings, managing multiple dependencies, ensuring the team are working together to achieve project deadlines.
- You will be able to prepare detailed scoping documents & timing plans with the ability to work autonomously, managing multiple projects through from start to finish with the production team.
- A working understanding of UX and IA with the ability to translate client briefs and conversations into usable work flows to aid the scoping process.
- The role will demand excellent communication skills to liaise with both managerial and production team.
- The role requires a high level of commercial acumen in producing detailed client quotes and ballparks.
- You will possess great attention to detail, as you will be responsible for quality control on your projects.
- You will be responsible for managing each project phase thoroughly before each key sign-off stage with the client. All projects are fully time tracked, post project reviews are essential to share learnings with the team.
- A solid level of technical understanding is incredibly important, you’ll be able to identify the impact of how a small change request on the front end could affect the back end. You will also be adept at research identifying early on what enhancements are possible and what aren’t with the current framework.
- Experience of using internal project management tools such as Basecamp & scheduling tools are a must.
- The ability to manage discovery processes including MoSCoW workshops and creating technical roadmaps in conjunction with our Head of Production
- The candidate will be required to gain a thorough understanding of the creative and development team’s skills and make informed judgements on resourcing the demands of individual projects.
- A minimum of 5 years+ digital agency experience is essential for this role, as you will be project managing & producing all forms of digital projects from responsive campaign sites, native apps, digital platforms and technical deliveries.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are a must.
- Excellent client management skills as you’ll be in daily contact with them managing your projects.
- Great time management, both of own and others’ time.
- Be happy to be a firm task-master to ensure deadlines are met and production quality is delivered.
- You will possess the ability to stay calm under pressure and be used to working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys technology, almost to the point of it being a hobby, always learning and keeping up with web/tech developments.
If you are looking to work in a dynamic, creative and technical environment where the work comes first please forward your covering letter, salary range expectations and CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
We very much look forward to hearing from you, your application will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Strictly no agencies or recruiters.